Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Here I Go...Musing

Musing.... I love the idea of being able to think in some kind of non-linear fashion. No particular destination, just rambling.
Over the past few months my mind has often been triggered towards a concept, and I have tried to put the thoughts and process into words. I think it is probably more accurate to say 'spirit' rather than 'mind', since I believe it is a deeper part of me that is being awakened. But then again, how (and why) do I separate the various parts of 'me'? Yeah, part of me will live forever, and part of me won't, but all that is 'me' is intertwined.
The old poets talked about 'the Muse' hitting them. For me, it is the Spirit of God that hits my creativity button. I love that God (the Creator) made us in His image (creative). There really isn't anything good that doesn't have God as its source. I know that you might argue that point, but that's how I see it.
Anyway, I expect to post some of my earlier musings here, as well as whatever else rises to the surface.

No comments:

 

count web site traffic
Staples Coupon